- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,061
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So I decided to give the card game a try, failed and gave up. But in the process I tried to do the daily challenge. I ended up doing one 3 months old some how. Not sure how I accomplished that. Tried to do the today's. Title track that starts with A. I chose
B-Side that starts with A......................... So I start clicking around Youtube and after about half an hour I realized that using Youtube for my music consumption has crippled me. Because Youtube primarily revolves around K-pop performances (which I often watch more than MV's, and MV's I realized that other than Apink and Weeekly I could probably count the number of B-sides I know on both hands and not run out of fingers.
I could switch to youtube music but I absolutely dispise Youtube music and get angry when it tries to open it on the phone or tablet because I find it clunky, hard to watch MV's, and it's algoritm is always like a year behind what I actually am in to. I actually started a spotify account last but was about to cancel becuase I don't have the time or energy to subscribe/create playlists/like all those artists and songs. The thought of doing all that made me give up. What should I do?!
B-Side that starts with A......................... So I start clicking around Youtube and after about half an hour I realized that using Youtube for my music consumption has crippled me. Because Youtube primarily revolves around K-pop performances (which I often watch more than MV's, and MV's I realized that other than Apink and Weeekly I could probably count the number of B-sides I know on both hands and not run out of fingers.
I could switch to youtube music but I absolutely dispise Youtube music and get angry when it tries to open it on the phone or tablet because I find it clunky, hard to watch MV's, and it's algoritm is always like a year behind what I actually am in to. I actually started a spotify account last but was about to cancel becuase I don't have the time or energy to subscribe/create playlists/like all those artists and songs. The thought of doing all that made me give up. What should I do?!