I really appreciate being here (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just wanted to share how much I love coming on here talking about my favs and interacting with you everyone about everything. KPS has really become my safe space to be myself and I always wanted this type of community for me. I'm just feeling very grateful that I found this :nekolove:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Awww, I'm so happy that you love being here so much:maheart: this is a wonderful community and we love having u here with us :kissycat: I hope you can stay with us always :izhug:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Awww, I'm so happy that you love being here so much:maheart: this is a wonderful community and we love having u here with us :kissycat: I hope you can stay with us always :izhug:
Thank you so much Harmony :wjhug: i'm definitely staying here and keep being a part of this community with you all!!
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Thank you so much Harmony :wjhug: i'm definitely staying here and keep being a part of this community with you all!!
:pandalove: Yayyy!!! Hope to make lots of memories together with u! :izhug:
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
The title was a little ominous lol
Im glad you are here too :maheart:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Just wanted to share how much I love coming on here talking about my favs and interacting with you everyone about everything. KPS has really become my safe space to be myself and I always wanted this type of community for me. I'm just feeling very grateful that I found this :nekolove:
Plus, you’re one of the kindest users that I’ve ever met and spoke to on here 🫶🏻🫶🏻💗
I’m glad you are here too :kittylove:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Plus, you’re one of the kindest users that I’ve ever met and spoke to on here 🫶🏻🫶🏻💗
That makes me so happy :izhug: you're literally so sweet and kind!! 🥹🩷
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,806
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I relate to this so much as well! I needed one forum, just ONE forum that would be nontoxic and stay that way. I was cyberbullied on one forum that was supposed to be a safe haven for fans of this band I used to stan. But once the lead singer quit and they got a new guy (and the new guy had a very bully-worthy last name), all went south. It was awful and scarred me emotionally, which was why I was apprehensive during the AKP migration last year or the year before.

This forum is my safe haven now. I can talk freely about my faves (and random stuff in the Chill Zone) without being bullied, the mods here are great, and the events and the card game are amazing!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Same. Its a very loving and caring community
no toxicity whatsoever

Blessed to be here with people that care about me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread