COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

i really dont like it when teachers (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
look over my shoulder while theyre walking around the room

especially when im on your phone,, like im not doing anything illegal but it makes me so paranoid :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
I know how you feel, it happened all the time at my school. I felt like I was constantly doing something wrong even though I wasn’t. But I think it is for our own safety and protection, not to antagonize us.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i hated it when they would do that while i was taking a test.. made me feel like i couldn't concentrate.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know how you feel, it happened all the time at my school. I felt like I was constantly doing something wrong even though I wasn’t. But I think it is for our own safety and protection, not to antagonize us.
yes that's very true

i had a teacher who did it on purpose and it drove me crazy though

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
i hated it when they would do that while i was taking a test.. made me feel like i couldn't concentrate.
The female teachers always seemed to walk slowly whilst wearing heels that would be extra loud too when walking through the hall.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i hated iiit, i felt like they were about to call me out on my posture or tell me to pick up a pencil and underline what we're doing. it was especially bad if we were doing exercises in class or a test because i felt like i was being judged, it's too much pressure.

thankfully, i just graduated high school so there'll be no more of that bs for me :nekosweat:

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
What if they saw a ghost there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread