- Joined
- 4 September 2018
- Messages
- 757
- Reactions Received
- 4,129
- Location
- stanCLCtopia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
Okay so when I got on the bus today, I wore bunny ears since I am a unique gorlie and they laughed at me and we recorded me sitting there and put it on snapchat like "look at this dumbass"
THEY'RE LITERALLY LIKE 11 WHY DO THEY HAVE PHONES AND IM LIKE TWICE YOUR HEIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP KIDS
But I didn't say anything and sat there like I always do
I might punch one of them next time
stan CLC
THEY'RE LITERALLY LIKE 11 WHY DO THEY HAVE PHONES AND IM LIKE TWICE YOUR HEIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP KIDS
But I didn't say anything and sat there like I always do
I might punch one of them next time
stan CLC