I really hate RBB by RV (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
like, I sincerely hate it. I honestly think it's one of the worst title tracks by a girl group.

But.

Joy's part at 1:59.
Oh my god.
It's gonna be the end of me some day.
Like, I'm actually Irene-biased.
But.
Joy.
Idk how to describe it.
I'm so in love with it.
If there was a 10-hour loop of that part, I would hear all of it.
I'm not even kidding.
I actually looked for one.
Smh.
No one made one.
Everything in those 5 seconds is perfect.
She looks stunning.
Sounds stunning.
Is stunning.
I'm honestly whipped.
Okay, I just needed to get that off my chest.



In case you're having no idea what I'm talking about:
​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
That part and the "you're a bad boy and ur bad for me"

Only parts of the song I like :sanapray:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
like, I sincerely hate it. I honestly think it's one of the worst title tracks by a girl group.

But.

Joy's part at 1:59.
Oh my god.
It's gonna be the end of me some day.
Like, I'm actually Irene-biased.
But.
Joy.
Idk how to describe it.
I'm so in love with it.
If there was a 10-hour loop of that part, I would hear all of it.
I'm not even kidding.
I actually looked for one.
Smh.
No one made one.
Everything in those 5 seconds is perfect.
She looks stunning.
Sounds stunning.
Is stunning.
I'm honestly whipped.
Okay, I just needed to get that off my chest.



In case you're having no idea what I'm talking about:
​
i understand why people dislike it, but its too catchy too me now, i cant help it
That part and the "you're a bad boy and ur bad for me"

Only parts of the song I like :sanapray:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i understand why people dislike it, but its too catchy too me now, i cant help it
I really tried to like it and listened to it to make me like it, but I honestly couldn't, there's just so much I want to change about the song :jisoosmh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I admit RBB is not one of my fav RV tracks :nekosweat: But yeah, Joy’s part is nice:maheart:
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
like, I sincerely hate it. I honestly think it's one of the worst title tracks by a girl group.

But.

Joy's part at 1:59.
Oh my god.
It's gonna be the end of me some day.
Like, I'm actually Irene-biased.
But.
Joy.
Idk how to describe it.
I'm so in love with it.
If there was a 10-hour loop of that part, I would hear all of it.
I'm not even kidding.
I actually looked for one.
Smh.
No one made one.
Everything in those 5 seconds is perfect.
She looks stunning.
Sounds stunning.
Is stunning.
I'm honestly whipped.
Okay, I just needed to get that off my chest.



In case you're having no idea what I'm talking about:
​
I actually love this song so much I think it's amazing.. Love the sax.. The drums and the harmonization.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love rbb :sanapray: it‘s a masterpiece and just so intresting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread