I really need some help and encouragement..... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
So first off my school is doing a talent show and i really want to do it and i was going to do it with my friend but they backed out...it put me down and now i'm not sure if i should do it now.... i mean i've dreamt for doing it and i still hope to do it but now....i don't know i just feel down about it....


as for the second thing i like this guy but he's very shy and i am to, mostly when it comes to guys...and i'm not sure what to do, i want to get to know him and see what he likes and how he thinks but i'm not sure if he would even want to talk to me...my brother always calls me weird and other names a lot and ecpecily when other people are around, i'm not sure though, what if something happens and he ends up hating me! i'm just so.....i don't even know, i'm just glad i can take a break for a while..

We are on thanksgiving break and it couldn't be more perfect timing... I went with my brothers and grandparents to a tree lighting! and we went with my grandparent neighbors, which is the guy i like! i was mentally crying and freaking out not sure what to do at first but then i was saved cause his friend was there and they hung-out most the time, so now i just need to perpare myself for tommorw.....Cause i'll be with him most of the day..he has a younger brother who is best friends with two of my younger brothers.....
I'm so worried! What do i do!? aish! i should just sleep the day away and then maybe everything will be fine...

Anyway~ How are you? Whats been stressing you out lately? If you ever need someone to listen to your rant, i'm here!~ I hope you have a good day/ good night!~ Luv Chu!~ :pandalove:​
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
So first off my school is doing a talent show and i really want to do it and i was going to do it with my friend but they backed out...it put me down and now i'm not sure if i should do it now.... i mean i've dreamt for doing it and i still hope to do it but now....i don't know i just feel down about it....


as for the second thing i like this guy but he's very shy and i am to, mostly when it comes to guys...and i'm not sure what to do, i want to get to know him and see what he likes and how he thinks but i'm not sure if he would even want to talk to me...my brother always calls me weird and other names a lot and ecpecily when other people are around, i'm not sure though, what if something happens and he ends up hating me! i'm just so.....i don't even know, i'm just glad i can take a break for a while..

We are on thanksgiving break and it couldn't be more perfect timing... I went with my brothers and grandparents to a tree lighting! and we went with my grandparent neighbors, which is the guy i like! i was mentally crying and freaking out not sure what to do at first but then i was saved cause his friend was there and they hung-out most the time, so now i just need to perpare myself for tommorw.....Cause i'll be with him most of the day..he has a younger brother who is best friends with two of my younger brothers.....
I'm so worried! What do i do!? aish! i should just sleep the day away and then maybe everything will be fine...


Anyway~ How are you? Whats been stressing you out lately? If you ever need someone to listen to your rant, i'm here!~ I hope you have a good day/ good night!~ Luv Chu!~ :pandalove:​
1) If its your dream, I'd say go for it, seize the chance to do something that you love, down the road when you're older you will think back and be happy about the choice you made instead of regretting it.

2) You have to be confident in approaching him, maybe perhaps try giving him a text if you got his number, texting is usually the best icebreaker to start a relationship, but you have to be ready if he does not share your feelings and things will be awkward but that would probably be the worst of it, for myself if i didn't go for it, i would probably regret it down the road after graduating and not have a chance of knowing him.

These are just my thoughts on your problems but think about it thoroughly before trying, for me i can stand awkwardness if i got rejected but you might feel more embarrassed if faced with a similar situation. But if you decide to do it, i will cheer for you. :sakUwu: Fighting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
1) If its your dream, I'd say go for it, seize the chance to do something that you love, down the road when you're older you will think back and be happy about the choice you made instead of regretting it.

2) You have to be confident in approaching him, maybe perhaps try giving him a text if you got his number, texting is usually the best icebreaker to start a relationship, but you have to be ready if he does not share your feelings and things will be awkward but that would probably be the worst of it, for myself if i didn't go for it, i would probably regret it down the road after graduating and not have a chance of knowing him.

These are just my thoughts on your problems but think about it thoroughly before trying, for me i can stand awkwardness if i got rejected but you might feel more embarrassed if faced with a similar situation. But if you decide to do it, i will cheer for you. :sakUwu: Fighting!
Maybe i should try..i just won't have someone to cheer me..but thats ok!

You're right, i should get his number and we can talk!~

Thank you!~I'm glad i got some advice!~ If you ever need anything i would gladly return the favor!~ How are you?~ :pandalove: 🤗
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Maybe i should try..i just won't have someone to cheer me..but thats ok!

You're right, i should get his number and we can talk!~

Thank you!~I'm glad i got some advice!~ If you ever need anything i would gladly return the favor!~ How are you?~ :pandalove: 🤗
I'm fine, just been busy working paying off my bills and trying to save enough to buy a house, this is the only place i can visit everyday after work to read about new stuff happening in kpop so i can heal my soul. :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm fine, just been busy working paying off my bills and trying to save enough to buy a house, this is the only place i can visit everyday after work to read about new stuff happening in kpop so i can heal my soul. :yolk:
:sanapray: I hope you get a wonderful house, that suits you!~ I'm sure you'll get there!~ Oh who is you ulm bais? i can heal your soul!~
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
:sanapray: I hope you get a wonderful house, that suits you!~ I'm sure you'll get there!~ Oh who is you ulm bais? i can heal your soul!~
Although i keep changing my biases like changing clothes but i've stayed true to miyeon the longest, so yeah miyeon is my UB.
 
  • Love
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I didn't want to back out! I was so confident in going and practicing with you but I couldn't!!! I wasn't even the one who sent that email, my mom did. I didn't mean to put you in a mood! I am so sorry... I feel like a horrible friend... I wish you could just talk to me about things like this! You know how much I care but it seems like you don't trust me...
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I didn't want to back out! I was so confident in going and practicing with you but I couldn't!!! I wasn't even the one who sent that email, my mom did. I didn't mean to put you in a mood! I am so sorry... I feel like a horrible friend... I wish you could just talk to me about things like this! You know how much I care but it seems like you don't trust me...
i thought so it didn't sound like you to all, and i just don't want to worry you with me, you have enough to deal with but right now i just need to think...so i'll see you after break i geuss? (It's my only night with wifi..)
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
i thought so it didn't sound like you to all, and i just don't want to worry you with me, you have enough to deal with but right now i just need to think...so i'll see you after break i geuss? (It's my only night with wifi..)
You don't have to worry about worrying me. You should know I am the person to throw myself aside to help you. I'd to anything for you... You know that.

I will. I'll sure miss you!!~
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
You don't have to worry about worrying me. You should know I am the person to throw myself aside to help you. I'd to anything for you... You know that.

I will. I'll sure miss you!!~
Yes i do, if i didn't we wouldn't be friends, and please don't do that for me, i hate when people do that.

Miss you too~
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Yes i do, if i didn't we wouldn't be friends, and please don't do that for me, i hate when people do that.

Miss you too~
Again, I'm sorry about the talent show... You can go without me :D I'll root for you!!!!!

:D
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
...................this is me we are talking about................... are you sure your not thinking of someone else?
Girl... I ought to hit you next time I see you.
I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!!
You'll do amazing!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
XDDD Don't push me.
Little bits. They are beautiful. :D
Yah! You act as if you need a push, what you need is a lift, a push will make you fall, and lift will make you tall, then you could reach me.
Ehhhhhhh still....
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Yah! You act as if you need a push, what you need is a lift, a push will make you fall, and lift will make you tall, then you could reach me.
Ehhhhhhh still....
HUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. MY LEGS CAN HEAR YOU!
I will hit you. Accept the fact that you a beautiful by voice and face.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread