I really need to step up my game (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My mom and I were decorating our tree today and I had my Christmas playlist going and Miracles in December started blessing our eardrums. And basically this is what happened: Mom : “Is this one of your kpop groups?”
Me : “Yeah.”
Mom : “BTS right?”
Me : “No this is Exo.”
Mom : “Oh I forgot… I just thought it would be BTS since they’re your favorites, I mean I know you listen to two other groups but I thought it would be them.”
T-two other groups? :soob: My wallet would very much appreciate that but nope. To be fair I mainly do just talk about my ults with her (BTS, Ateez and Seventeen) but I’ve mentioned many, many more over the years. I just thought it was funny because she already thinks I’m obsessed with Kpop, if I really told her how many groups I listen to (not just stan) she’d be really shocked then.:lisalaugh: I guess it’s time for me to talk about more groups to her.:tencreep:
1638330168711.gif
​
 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
My mom and I were decorating our tree today and I had my Christmas playlist going and Miracles in December started blessing our eardrums. And basically this is what happened: Mom : “Is this one of your kpop groups?”
Me : “Yeah.”
Mom : “BTS right?”
Me : “No this is Exo.”
Mom : “Oh I forgot… I just thought it would be BTS since they’re your favorites, I mean I know you listen to two other groups but I thought it would be them.”
T-two other groups? :soob: My wallet would very much appreciate that but nope. To be fair I mainly do just talk about my ults with her (BTS, Ateez and Seventeen) but I’ve mentioned many, many more over the years. I just thought it was funny because she already thinks I’m obsessed with Kpop, if I really told her how many groups I listen to (not just stan) she’d be really shocked then.:lisalaugh: I guess it’s time for me to talk about more groups to her.:tencreep:
1638330168711.gif
​
at least your mom recognizes there is more than one group, my mom thinks SKZ and ATEEZ are the same group :nayeonisdone:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
at least your mom recognizes there is more than one group, my mom thinks SKZ and ATEEZ are the same group :nayeonisdone:
You think that's bad, my dad thinks BTS is the only kpop group and he says they're Chinese
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
haha your story cracked me up! You should definitely intro her to other groups if she thinks a 7-member boy group is the same group as a 9-member one! lol

As far as my ults vs. family and friends go, everybody supports my BTS fandom, but my parents still think Monsta X is a solo western rapper... I mean, who can blame them? I sure did at one point - but FOR THE LOVE, get with the fucking program already! lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread