I received a job offer (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A few days ago, I received a job offer from a school in Scotland (I'm a primary school teacher). The payment is really good and I like the school's concept.
I'm from Ireland and I'm a family person. It's pretty difficult for me to leave my familiar surroundings and my comfort zone.
But this job offer is a great opportunity and I like Scotland, I've been there several times.

Ahhhh, I don't know what to do :sanathink:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
A few days ago, I received a job offer from a school in Scotland (I'm a primary school teacher). The payment is really good and I like the school's concept.
I'm from Ireland and I'm a family person. It's pretty difficult for me to leave my familiar surroundings and my comfort zone.
But this job offer is a great opportunity and I like Scotland, I've been there several times.

Ahhhh, I don't know what to do :sanathink:
You should definitely take it if its paying good, you can always visit ireland on holidays.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A few days ago, I received a job offer from a school in Scotland (I'm a primary school teacher). The payment is really good and I like the school's concept.
I'm from Ireland and I'm a family person. It's pretty difficult for me to leave my familiar surroundings and my comfort zone.
But this job offer is a great opportunity and I like Scotland, I've been there several times.

Ahhhh, I don't know what to do :sanathink:
take it
visit ireland a lot though

it pays well, you've been to scotland, and you like the school concept!
become more familiar with scotland!
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Seems fun
and it'll always make you a good adventure

if you don't like it you'll still be able to return at the end of next year
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread