I Review & Rate Your Music. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This would've been a better contender for the title track to be honest.
I'm glad that it blossomed from a piano ballad to a power ballad & it has a nicely executed vocal climax at the bridge. Props to Chen.
I enjoy the intermingling of the piano & the restless violins, they bring a sense of calmness yet a sense of emergency.
7/10.
I agree it would have been a better title track but apparently it was Chen choice so I respect it.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship


just my drops in the bucket:saranghae:
I've already heard that Injury Reserve song before.
I enjoy the industrial character of it along with the little melodic motif thrown in there.
Can't say much about the rap verses since I don't know anything about rap.
5.5/10.
The other song is pleasant. Always enjoy some calming everyday life Indie Pop.
7/10.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ignore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread