I saw 2 snakes today (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
So my grandma went to the back to take a bath today and she was washing some cloths and I was waiting for her to give to me so I could hang them up, while she was washing, I climbed up the stairs leading to our roof and I looked around and saw what I thought was a plant growing in an old brick wall but apparently it was a snake :soob:

This is a picture of a cat I took a while ago but its near the same brick wall which u can see on the right:
IMG_20231226_092656.jpg


I got a monocular and I have great knowledge in this particular type of snake so I identified it immediately :snatched: no I dont, I just saw it about a 100 times already so I know how it acts and what it looks like :soob:

Its a tree climbing snake (not a green garden snake, a poisonous one) and thats why it was easily managing to climb up the brick wall. I saw it till it disappeared over the top of the wall and then an hour or so later, when my grandma is done with her bath and calls me, I look at the wall to see if it came back and it did not but another did, a smaller one of the same type :welp:

What makes me highly uncomfy is that in the picture you can see that the cat is standing on a wall, thats our wall and around where our wall and the brick wall meet, we have a gate and these snakes can come right in anytime :runrunrun: we also have our only 2 bathrooms RIGHT THERE and of course there are loads of trees all basically hugging each other all around the house. :soob: I am not going up the stairs for a few weeks now :pepeslippy:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like snakes generally but if they’re in the wild and going to be around me I’d rather they aren’t venomous, even if the venom isn’t enough to kill :coronawimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I like snakes generally but if they’re in the wild and going to be around me I’d rather they aren’t venomous, even if the venom isn’t enough to kill :coronawimwim:
I do too, they are really cool creatures :ankha: Did u know of the Titanaboa? :sippinthetea:

Me neither, we got stuck living with these species of snakes right next to us for a full month though :wimwim: Lizards stayed in the same place the Snakes were and I would never go there (not that anybody would ask me to lmao) mostly because of the Lizards not the snakeys :scree: I kinda got used to them being around and I knew exactly how they reacted to things and when they left for breakfast and came back and other stuff :coronawimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do too, they are really cool creatures :ankha: Did u know of the Titanaboa? :sippinthetea:

Me neither, we got stuck living with these species of snakes right next to us for a full month though :wimwim: Lizards stayed in the same place the Snakes were and I would never go there (not that anybody would ask me to lmao) mostly because of the Lizards not the snakeys :scree: I kinda got used to them being around and I knew exactly how they reacted to things and when they left for breakfast and came back and other stuff :coronawimwim:
No, what’s a Titanaboa? :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
No, what’s a Titanaboa? :susPepe:
Look it up :soob:


Its an enormous snake that could have had a huge crocodile for breakfast, it went extinct a long time ago tho and there was a fossil found and it was put together and using it they made some statue thing of it, its super thick :pepeslippy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Look it up :soob:


Its an enormous snake that could have had a huge crocodile for breakfast, it went extinct a long time ago tho and there was a fossil found and it was put together and using it they made some statue thing of it, its super thick :pepeslippy:
Everything was bigger back then :pepeslippy: Except mammals
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Afraid of them
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Everything was bigger back then :pepeslippy: Except mammals
Now we just have boring big animals :dubueh: I think we wouldnt have lived if the titanaboa existed still
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
So my grandma went to the back to take a bath today and she was washing some cloths and I was waiting for her to give to me so I could hang them up, while she was washing, I climbed up the stairs leading to our roof and I looked around and saw what I thought was a plant growing in an old brick wall but apparently it was a snake :soob:

This is a picture of a cat I took a while ago but its near the same brick wall which u can see on the right:
IMG_20231226_092656.jpg


I got a monocular and I have great knowledge in this particular type of snake so I identified it immediately :snatched: no I dont, I just saw it about a 100 times already so I know how it acts and what it looks like :soob:

Its a tree climbing snake (not a green garden snake, a poisonous one) and thats why it was easily managing to climb up the brick wall. I saw it till it disappeared over the top of the wall and then an hour or so later, when my grandma is done with her bath and calls me, I look at the wall to see if it came back and it did not but another did, a smaller one of the same type :welp:

What makes me highly uncomfy is that in the picture you can see that the cat is standing on a wall, thats our wall and around where our wall and the brick wall meet, we have a gate and these snakes can come right in anytime :runrunrun: we also have our only 2 bathrooms RIGHT THERE and of course there are loads of trees all basically hugging each other all around the house. :soob: I am not going up the stairs for a few weeks now :pepeslippy:
Aww cute Cat!
I’ve never seen a wild snake, I’ve seen snakes in zoos and on TV
But never in the wild
That had to be kinda cool seeing a beautiful creature, but I image that’s also scary so I don’t blame you
I’ll tell you what to fear though…A N T S :pepeslippy: :pepecross:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread