- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
😂😂😂Less Deutsch bischen mehr fighting![]()
😂😂😂Less Deutsch bischen mehr fighting![]()
irgendwie hab ich das Gefühl dass die erste Folge relativ blutlos verlaufen wirdoder er stirbt in der ersten Folge![]()
warum glaubst du das?irgendwie hab ich das Gefühl dass die erste Folge relativ blutlos verlaufen wird
That yet is very important tho, seeing as you will soon be, plot armor only protects the Starks, sometimes that isat least my house isn't extinct yet 🤷♂️
German gang would've been taking over this forumikr. we should have been in a house together![]()
idk ein netter einstieg?warum glaubst du das?
y'all talking to me like I didn't put that yet there on purposeThat yet is very important tho, seeing as you will soon be, plot armor only protects the Starks, sometimes that is
so true. We would end everyoneGerman gang would've been taking over this forum![]()
lol netter Einstieg.idk ein netter einstieg?
I'm cool with a German takeover if @Ireneisbaee is the first to die in battleso true. We would end everyone
😂lol netter Einstieg.
We'd put you in House of Merkelso true. We would end everyone
I'm cool with a German takeover if @Ireneisbaee is the first to die in battle![]()
YIKESWe'd put you in House of Merkel
![]()
Well it wouldn't be a 1v1 anymore ig
fite me 1v1
I have Irene and Jisoo on my side
![]()
![]()
Did you just quote yourself?Well it wouldn't be a 1v1 anymore ig![]()
Sana with a toy gun is all you haveDid you just quote yourself?
That's fine I have sniper Tzuyu!
![]()