I saw something that made me uncomfortable today (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was at the metro and we got off the train to transfer to another line and there was a huge crowd. I quickly realized someone was having a medical issue and doctors were helping someone and it looked pretty serious. I looked away quickly not just because we were going somewhere but also it makes me uncomfortable to stare in these situations, but the crowds of people seemed to have no issue. I’d just feel so weird to stop and stare in this case but the crowd was big, so clearly I they didn’t feel the same. I didn’t like it at all.
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Fallout and lexus

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
better just cheese it rather than stay.
I would have been the same.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,465
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,799
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I generally will wait for a bit near by and look to see if there's anything thing I can do but as soon as I see it's handled I move on. Someone having problems doesn't need the entire world seeing it. You did the right thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO and Ahsoka

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I'd stop by to give a quick look to make sure everything is alright and then move on with my day. I feel your discomfort about people standing there and staring like it's some kind of entertainment to them. There's curiosity and then there's nosy. Even worse if people are filming which happens way too much in our times, sadly.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd stop by to give a quick look to make sure everything is alright and then move on with my day. I feel your discomfort about people standing there and staring like it's some kind of entertainment to them. There's curiosity and then there's nosy. Even worse if people are filming which happens way too much in our times, sadly.
I didn’t see anyone filming at least but I didn’t look closely at them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,457
Reactions Received
9,468
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,988
Gender
Male
I was at the metro and we got off the train to transfer to another line and there was a huge crowd. I quickly realized someone was having a medical issue and doctors were helping someone and it looked pretty serious. I looked away quickly not just because we were going somewhere but also it makes me uncomfortable to stare in these situations, but the crowds of people seemed to have no issue. I’d just feel so weird to stop and stare in this case but the crowd was big, so clearly I they didn’t feel the same. I didn’t like it at all.
I think it's pretty normal when you observe the situation short-term while a person already has medical help and you don't stand in the way. But the people that film such situations should be punished by law.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread