TV I see why everyone like itaewon *I LOVE THE TRANSGENDER BOY AHHHHHHH* HE SO CUTE or let me say she *the actor was a girl* (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

THIS IS MY SHIP SADLY IT WILL NEVER SAIL CAUSE THE SHOW END BUT WE KNOW IN READ LIFE THE WAS 50/50 CHANCE HE END UP BEING WITH HIM BUT I WILL NEVER SEE MY SHIP SAIL WHY WHY LORD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:umjicry::sadcat::kijoongstare::kijoongstare::kijoongstare::kijoongstare::kijoongstare::kijoongstare::we_kpopsourcing:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I also had no idea Itaewon had someone that's transgender, that's actually really weird for no one to talk about... I'd expect twt to explode.
 
  • Love
Reactions: chilloutdiana
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I life the boy at frist sight my brother was like ewwwww hw look like a girl and i was like hey there nothing wrong with cause i swear he look like a girl.then they went to the club and boom the he well let say she was Sexy af. THIS IS THE EXAMPLE OF A TRANSGENDER THAT ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THE OPPOSITE GENDER
There are some u can tell are men
_107026616_img_8250.jpg

SHE WAS SOOOOOOOO CLOSE IF IT WASEN'T FOR THE CHIN AND THE FACE SHAPE I WOULD NOT HAVE NOTICE
Ariel-Bailey-342x330.jpg

AND THEN THERE THE ONE WHO GOT U LOOK'IN LIKE A FOOL *U CAN NOT TELL AT ALLLLLLLLLLLL*
maxresdefault.jpg

GOT DAME SHE HOT I WOULD NEVER NOW SHE TRANSGENDER LIKE DANG I LIKE WHAT SHE DOING HERE
 
  • Love
Reactions: chilloutdiana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread