- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Today we're talking about Lee Taeil, main vocalist of Block B!
I'm Taeil-biased in both Block B and NCT, and these two have more in common than you might think! First, they're both the oldest members in their groups, short (Lee 5'6" Moon 5'7", and main vocalists of their groups!
Lee Taeil was born on September 24, 1990, so we already know he's dilf material
Hold Me Now is a song that I hold close to me for how beautiful it is, how wonderful it sounds, and it's one that I always recommend to people who like ballads. This is truly one of my top 5 favorite solo songs in KPOP and I've always loved Taeil's voice.
Taeil's performance on Masked Singer is another amazing showcase of his vocal talent.
Did you know that Taeil once collabed with VIXX's Ken, SHINEE's Onew, and B1A4's Sandeul where their group name was 'Leesanim' because all members have the surname 'Lee'?
Taeil has also collabed with gugudan's Kim Sejeong in the beautiful 'I like you, I don't'. The combination of these two's stellar vocals results in an amazing ballad.
Here is a more recent song with Taeil
Remember to keep your eyes out for Lee Taeil and support his beautiful voice
I did it @Lovely_Cornchips !
Hot man cult @Exi @Nina @Hakunama_Tata @Nezumi
I'm Taeil-biased in both Block B and NCT, and these two have more in common than you might think! First, they're both the oldest members in their groups, short (Lee 5'6" Moon 5'7", and main vocalists of their groups!
Lee Taeil was born on September 24, 1990, so we already know he's dilf material
Hold Me Now is a song that I hold close to me for how beautiful it is, how wonderful it sounds, and it's one that I always recommend to people who like ballads. This is truly one of my top 5 favorite solo songs in KPOP and I've always loved Taeil's voice.
Taeil's performance on Masked Singer is another amazing showcase of his vocal talent.
Did you know that Taeil once collabed with VIXX's Ken, SHINEE's Onew, and B1A4's Sandeul where their group name was 'Leesanim' because all members have the surname 'Lee'?
Taeil has also collabed with gugudan's Kim Sejeong in the beautiful 'I like you, I don't'. The combination of these two's stellar vocals results in an amazing ballad.
Here is a more recent song with Taeil
Remember to keep your eyes out for Lee Taeil and support his beautiful voice
I did it @Lovely_Cornchips !
Hot man cult @Exi @Nina @Hakunama_Tata @Nezumi