I should sleep, but I want to stay awake for Aespa (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's like 6am and I really SHOULD sleep...
BUT I know if I fall asleep I won't be awake for Aespa's MV drop...

ADDITIONALLY at around 3pm my fave jpop group is livestreaming the dvd recording of their concert on youtube... And I want to watch THAT TOO!!!!

...

This is so bothersome
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and centen

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's dedication
I haven't see you in like forever either
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That's dedication
I haven't see you in like forever either
It's been a good 2 years at LEAST since I've been active here.
It's mostly bcs I've been at uni.

Made real life friends, got busy with school etc
Also I've been MUCH more into jpop for a while now. Or well ONE jpop group lmao
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,561
Reactions Received
18,241
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,225
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Isn't it, like, another six hours from now before it drops? You should rest! Set an alarm for 5.5 hours. :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's been a good 2 years at LEAST since I've been active here.
It's mostly bcs I've been at uni.

Made real life friends, got busy with school etc
Also I've been MUCH more into jpop for a while now. Or well ONE jpop group lmao
which is it?

I probably know them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Isn't it, like, another six hours from now before it drops? You should rest! Set an alarm for 5.5 hours. :sakUwu:
Wouldn't work, I am NOTORIOUS for sleeping through alarms when sleep deprived. (Which I am rn)
Most famously I slept through the final presentation of a group project that was like 80% of the grade for a class :scree:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have heard of them, not listened as such
Honestly they are the best girls.
Just good people all around!

one of the members Takemoto Yui just finished University, studying community development.
She posted a long blog post about the reasons she chose to study it and it was very heartwarming. Turns out she has a close friend since childhood who is disabled, which caused her to want to be more involved in the community around her and help make the world around us more accessible etc.

The girls are my everything honestly
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread