I should study but (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Code: 127
You're such a lovely and helpful person! I'm really thankful for everything you do. :pepecheer:
I hope you get all the love you deserve and let nothing tear you down :queen:
Thank you so much king :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

AND WHAT FLOPS FOR LETTING YOU FLOP YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS SMH LET ME SUPPORT
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Why do you mostly like nugu/rookie groups
I honestly don't know. I listen mostly to music instead of watching dance practices all day long etc. so i guess their songs play a big part in it. Hmm, I'd say like the songs they get/create/sing are songs that I would never get from bigger/more established groups
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread