Appreciation i showed my little sis clc music videos (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know I really hate seeing 3 years old with iPhones. I didn't get a phone until I was in middle school and it was a flip phone. It's crazy how much technology has advanced. There is 20% bad and the rest of the technology is bad for kids. It's okay btw, I love me some rants :sakUwu:
Sometimes I wish we could go back to the past tbh. There are a lot of things I love about technology (music is so much more accessible these days which I love) but I feel like the world would probably be a lot better of a place if we went back in time a little and lived life the way things used to be. Like not in the middle ages, but also not where we are right now. If we stopped like a little before the 2000's and technology never advanced farther than that, I think the world would be a better place tbh. But that's just me.

glad im not the only one who likes rants uwu
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
nah she's evil sometimes but not a genius. she's getting there though. by stanning clc. :pikadab:
The best geniuses don’t let anyone know they’re geniuses
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
she's like 9 (in like 5 days anyway) so I don't think KPS is the place for her rn. BUT you're never too young to stan A SUPERIOR GIRL GROUP SUCH AS CLC. :sanapray: So I'm just gonna stan them with her and we can watch CLC content together, as sisters do.
It’s just so cute. I also made my brother listen to Kpop when he was like 10 and then he was the one who introduced me to BTS.

Yeeun is definitely a stan attractor.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It’s just so cute. I also made my brother listen to Kpop when he was like 10 and then he was the one who introduced me to BTS.

Yeeun is definitely a stan attractor.
She does stand out a lot. She thought Yeeun was the leader until I explained to her that it was Seungyeon. She likes her but idk if she’ll be her bias. We’ll see. Also it’s cute that you got your brother into Kpop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
She does stand out a lot. She thought Yeeun was the leader until I explained to her that it was Seungyeon. She likes her but idk if she’ll be her bias. We’ll see. Also it’s cute that you got your brother into Kpop.
Actually I think that Seungyeon stands out the most after Yeeun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread