Tourney I Smile vs Shoot Me - R7 Day6 Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck


I Smile is sitting at 4th place and coming from a loss last round while going up against the song in 2nd place Shoot Me which is coming off of a win last round, will Shoot Me be able to solidify its 2nd place position by beating I Smile or will I Smile beat Shoot Me and solidify its 4th place position?

Other Round 7 Matches
Days Gone By vs I Wait
Breaking Down vs Dance Dance
Congratulations vs Sweet Chaos






 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love both but I think I prefer I Smile just a little bit more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread