PS: Those are V and Jimin's songs LMAO I love him :sj_weary:
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 31 January 2019 #1 PS: Those are V and Jimin's songs LMAO I love him Reactions: Soleski, lexus and Ahsoka
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 31 January 2019 #2 He's such a dork. I'm glad I stan him. Reactions: bulletproof
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 31 January 2019 #3 My god, I couldn't even tell that's Jungkook from that angle. Reactions: bulletproof and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 31 January 2019 #4 cutie Reactions: bulletproof