- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,383
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Not really, but this is from a while ago and I found it funny
Idk, I was surprised when I saw ithOW IS THAt eVEN POSSIBLE
So you never went to sleep or what? lolNot really, but this is from a while ago and I found it funny
![]()
bloody 24/7 kpop streamers who leave their laptop's on overnight!!! lolhOW IS THAt eVEN POSSIBLE
Nowell, do you use white noise on your phone or a sleep app? lol that might be it
It was my phone making up weirdness. I didn’t actually do this, my phone just decided I didThat's insane man.
Does sleep not count in your bodily functions???
Anyways congrats I guess.
Phones are devilish like that.It was my phone making up weirdness. I didn’t actually do this, my phone just decided I did![]()