I stayed up last night to watch the lunar eclipse (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,344
Reactions Received
75,425
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,094
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Only for it to be so cloudy, you couldnt even tell where the moon was.

:pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pepenani:

I'm suing.
:pepecry2:
My area was supposed to be able to witness the full lunar eclipse, a complete blood moon, from 2:30ish am to 3:30am.

:pandaleave::pandaleave::pandaleave:
I was hoping for the clouds to disappear at any moment but nope, they held on strong.

Did anyone here get to see the eclipse?​
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,539
Reactions Received
18,230
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,813
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Aw, that sucks! I didn't know it was happening, but I had a friend send me pictures this morning. It looked beautiful!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,344
Reactions Received
75,425
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,094
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I got to see it orange when I woke up around 6am. I checked at 2am and it was still white.
:icgyu: was it like a tiny tangerine in the sky?
Aw, that sucks! I didn't know it was happening, but I had a friend send me pictures this morning. It looked beautiful!
Yeah same, my cousins in the south got a better view and sent me images.
:maheart: we can live through their pictures.
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
THERE WAS AN ECLIPSE?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The next one visible for us will happen next March. :lazypotato: and hopefully a little earlier or later for our time zone.
Is that the one that’ll be visible all the way in Hawaii? I’m not holding my breath for good timing :runaway:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,344
Reactions Received
75,425
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,094
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Is that the one that’ll be visible all the way in Hawaii? I’m not holding my breath for good timing :runaway:
:pandaleave:Okay so then the next total lunar eclipse visible for us will be in June 2029.
Assuming :catglare: we haven't fled from a Trump dictatorship.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I was a sleep when it was?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread