I still ask myself this question. (1 Viewer)

Wot

  • Heartbreak

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reverse puberty

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PTSD

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stress

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Probably stress, even id I had the urge to choose reverse puberty :nekosweat:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
But he has always been introverted though and I think that he is not the type who can handle celebrity very well. And till this day he has still warm and lovely moments. He was still fooling around on stage with Kai and Chanyeol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: BLAN

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread