Appreciation I still can't believe nobody really talked about this debut (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Obviously it's fine if you didn't but, my boy Hyunbin has improved so much since Produce 101, he went from just being a handsome model to debuting in JBJ for a few months (R.I.P my heart) and then re-debuting as a solo artist and has been getting involved in producing music. He was aware that he was lacking in Produce and ever since is constantly challenging himself, I'm just so proud of him. I honestly didn't know if I was going to like his style since it's usually not my cup of tea but he did it in a way I really enjoyed.

Here's just a few of my favorites from his mini album :maheart:







​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm sad too. He improved so much from Produce 101 and he was wonderful in JBJ
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread