I still can't believe this happened (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


And I also can't believe the comments are people saying she did what we all would do or want to do.

Like...he seemed uncomfortable and shocked. It's not funny. It's embarrassing, at least in my eyes it is. Like everyone in the comments is also saying it's funny but like...where is the humor? Am I missing something???

What do you think?
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Ngl, I find it weird whenever any fan proposes to an idol.

I guess prom-date joke isn't as serious but a marriage proposal is a little... I would never do that as a fan and I don't condone the "she did what we all wanted to do" mentality, especially when it comes to more serious stuff (saesang-related).
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ngl, I find it weird whenever any fan proposes to an idol.

I guess prom-date joke isn't as serious but a marriage proposal is really too much. I would never do that as a fan and I don't condone the "she did what we all wanted to do" mentality.
The comment section is laughing at his facial expression and him taking it too seriously but like wtf do they expect of him???
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
It's weird and kind of creepy
But also very very funny xD
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
And she really insists a lot. Make me feel uncomfortable.
Right I don't get the fans encouraging it or finding it funny. Like these are probably the people who complain about guys being pushy when asking them out on a date but then find this hilarious and adorable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread