I still have some K-Indie recommendations left (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm not finished yet
:dab:

These 2 are probably way less Indie than the others I recommended thus far but they definitely deserve your attention as well.


First one being ClaD.
A few of the songs from this album came up in my Spotify Radio and I've been listening to the whole thing once in a while.
It's so freaking good.
It's sad, melancholic, moody.



His newest song however is this one, definitely worth checking out as well.




The second one being DAVII.
Same as with ClaD, these two songs is how I found him, through a Spotify Radio




His newest song being this



@Yili @brekker @RainbowDevil @Mangoey @Lovely_Cornchips @Flocon @Panda @mysteric @QueenGirlCrush​
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i haven't even finsihed listening to the other thread :jisoosmh:

BUT KEEP THEM COMING, ALL BOPS! :ankha:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ClaD sounds like a guy to sing jazz.
Davii is awesome too.
they are both perfect music to work to ♥. thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread