I actually love these colors, thank you @Yili <3
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 10 December 2021 #1 I actually love these colors, thank you @Yili <3 Reactions: Tickita, cocomelon and Yili
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 10 December 2021 #2 Its really pretty Reactions: cocomelon and Yili
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 10 December 2021 #3 Panda said: I actually love these colors, thank you @Yili <3 Click to expand... i'm so glad you like it Reactions: cocomelon
Panda said: I actually love these colors, thank you @Yili <3 Click to expand... i'm so glad you like it
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 10 December 2021 #4 Pretty
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 11 December 2021 #5 such a pretty sig