I swear when dyeing my hair… (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I get more dye on my face than in my hair :oliviakek:
No matter how hard I try my face is covered. I’m not very neat as you guys can probably tell with the dye
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I get a hairdresser to do it usually.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ooh what color did you choose?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Get some hair clips and section it, jeez gonna be purple at work
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread