- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Yes, another thread about Bobby today.

I usually don't listen to a lot of rap outside of K-Pop or even in K-Pop.
Maybe like 1-2 underground artists but that concludes it already.
Now Bobby already released one of my favorite solo albums in 2018 and he pretty much did it again with his new album.
My favorite songs are definitely the darker ones where more rap is involved, which doesn't happen too often normaly.
This album is generally extremely well done.
It's like 4 mini albums disguised as a full album.
Each of the Skits kind of initiate each "chapter" of the album, it's so diverse but flows so well together too.
But I think out of the b-sides these 4 stand out the most and I would definitely recommend you to listen to them.

I usually don't listen to a lot of rap outside of K-Pop or even in K-Pop.
Maybe like 1-2 underground artists but that concludes it already.
Now Bobby already released one of my favorite solo albums in 2018 and he pretty much did it again with his new album.
My favorite songs are definitely the darker ones where more rap is involved, which doesn't happen too often normaly.
This album is generally extremely well done.
It's like 4 mini albums disguised as a full album.
Each of the Skits kind of initiate each "chapter" of the album, it's so diverse but flows so well together too.
But I think out of the b-sides these 4 stand out the most and I would definitely recommend you to listen to them.