I think GWSN is one of the best new K-pop groups for a long time (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yep even their latest cb with Like it Hot was pretty good, idk what’s up with their agency and other stuff but their music so far has been amazing :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yep even their latest cb with Like it Hot was pretty good, idk what’s up with their agency and other stuff but their music so far has been amazing :sanapray:
I agree. Like it Hot is my favourite Korean comeback of the year
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm not familiar with them but I do have some of their songs on my playlist - Melting Point, Night Aviation. I really like what I've heard.
I VALID
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I agree. Like it Hot is my favourite Korean comeback of the year
It's still too soon to tell but honestly maybe the same for me too :jisoosmh:
Atleast among girl groups, it definitely is lol.
I still love Enhypen's Drunk-Dazed though so that still wins for me but GWSN might end up beating them down the line.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's still too soon to tell but honestly maybe the same for me too :jisoosmh:
Atleast among girl groups, it definitely is lol.
I still love Enhypen's Drunk-Dazed though so that still wins for me but GWSN might end up beating them down the line.
I didn’t enjoy that many Korean stuff so far but it is still better than last year for me :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread