- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I watched yesterday Cruel Intentions again after a while and it suddenly hit me…..
back when I was younger and I watched the movie I absolutely was obsessed with kathryn . I just realized that I totally have always been attracted to her and that energy. Her first look, the way she started to grind on sebastian, the way she gazes like damn. I should have totally known back then that I am also into girls. Sarah Michelle Geller will always be one amazing babe.
back when I was younger and I watched the movie I absolutely was obsessed with kathryn . I just realized that I totally have always been attracted to her and that energy. Her first look, the way she started to grind on sebastian, the way she gazes like damn. I should have totally known back then that I am also into girls. Sarah Michelle Geller will always be one amazing babe.