- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,085
- Reactions Received
- 72,524
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,424
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Are you a fan of NMIXX too?Yaaas, good choice!! We need more NMixx fans here
![]()
Jiwoo is really awesomeCoolI like NMIXX too but I only stan Jiwoo at the moment 💓
Yes, I really like themAre you a fan of NMIXX too?I loved their debut immediately but then kinda forgot about them and now I’m really sucked into their content
Aww nice! Mine is SullyoonYes, I really like them
My bias is Jinni
![]()
The reaction to their debut was… strong. Personally I really liked it immediately. The members are definitely all super sweet, and can’t wait for an official comeback (Hey Gabby doesn’t count lol)ngl it seems rare to see them appreciated given the reaction to their debut was the way it was. they're not really my thing musical-wise yet but the members seem cool, if i like their comeback i will stan![]()
You need to do better DrewYou need to do better @winterstory
Yeah, I remember seeing so many negative comments about the song yet they sold I think over 200k if I am not mistaken.ngl it seems rare to see them appreciated given the reaction to their debut was the way it was. they're not really my thing musical-wise yet but the members seem cool, if i like their comeback i will stan![]()
I really do lol.You need to do better Drew![]()
Who’s your bias?i love nmixx too, i should really talk about them more.![]()
i love nmixx too, i should really talk about them more.![]()
Ooo that would be awesome!!then i might do an nmixx layout next![]()
i love your sullyoon layout btw!Ooo that would be awesome!!