Photo I think I have a new bias. (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
She's Kaede. Same name as one of PassCode members; but she's from Underbeasty. Getting to know all of them, even to tell them apart, will be hard. It's a seven members group. I remember how hard it was for me with Dreamcatcher.


 
  • Like
Reactions: StanBiSH and Day1
Joined
29 July 2020
Messages
1,469
Reactions Received
913
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,878
She's Kaede. Same name as one of PassCode members; but she's from Underbeasty. Getting to know all of them, even to tell them apart, will be hard. It's a seven members group. I remember how hard it was for me with Dreamcatcher.


i didn't know you liked Dreamcatcher, which is your favorite member? mine's Sua
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
i didn't know you liked Dreamcatcher, which is your favorite member? mine's Sua
Dreamcatcher used to be my ult group before PassCode. I unstanned them when they released Scream, a move that I was dreading for quite long by then. My bias was JiU. Now, I have no clear bias. I only still follow them for their Japanese releases.
 
  • Like
Reactions: StanBiSH
Joined
29 July 2020
Messages
1,469
Reactions Received
913
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,878
Dreamcatcher used to be my ult group before PassCode. I unstanned them when they released Scream, a move that I was dreading for quite long by then. My bias was JiU. Now, I have no clear bias. I only still follow them for their Japanese releases.
i discovered Dreamcatcher when they still were Minx, 2016 really sucked since they weren't doing anything so i was really happy when they came back as DC

that said i haven't been following the group since around mid 2020, is not that i'm ignoring them i just got sidetracked by J-pop stuff (mostly WACK)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
i discovered Dreamcatcher when they still were Minx, 2016 really sucked since they weren't doing anything so i was really happy when they came back as DC

that said i haven't been following the group since around mid 2020, is not that i'm ignoring them i just got sidetracked by J-pop stuff (mostly WACK)
I discovered kpop back in 2017 when they were already Dreamcatcher.

Anyway, the thing about Underbeasty's Kaede is preliminary to say the least. As said, her eyes set her apart from the others. On the following image, Kaede is the one standing to the left.



Her appearance sets her apart; I love her bright eyes. A strong contender however, is the blond girl to the center, Yua. She is the group's lyricist and choreographer, and she writes the music for several songs, so she is part of the group's creative team; but.... save for her (likely) artificially blonde hair, her appearance doesn't set her apart from the rest in my opinion. However, if I know myself well, I do know Yua would end up being my bias; but that's still to be seen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread