- Joined
- 6 October 2020
- Messages
- 37
- Reactions Received
- 41
- Location
- An alt
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
My friends family has Covid and is testing positive, but before the results came out I was hanging out with her. The results came out this morning but when they had symptoms I was with her. Ive been having symptoms lately and my family were also exposed, as my sibling kissed a girl he’s talking to who also had Covid.
Idk what to do, my other friend also lost her taste today too. I cant miss school so I think I’ll take social distancing and mask keeping on more seriously
Idk what to do, my other friend also lost her taste today too. I cant miss school so I think I’ll take social distancing and mask keeping on more seriously