I think I just died (1 Viewer)

M

mysteric

of the cold. Freaking wind chill of -32 and my fingers almost froze holding my alto sax waking to my bus stop. And of course the bus has to be late so by the time I’m on the bus my hair is frozen because of my breath. And traffic is terrible and I was late to class and my fingers still feel stiff since gloves are useless. And my stars I have music outside in the portable and my Red is going to act up again cuz of the cold.
Thank you for listening to my TED Talk


:chickill:
Peace out y’all,
mysteric
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow -35... I have never even experienced weather in the negatives before. The coldest I ever remember was like 9 degrees and even then I was dying. I can't imagine -35. O_O
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread