I think i need to take a break from Red Velvet for a while LOL (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
20
Reactions Received
64
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not because i start to dislike them lol. Basically, 6 month ago i break up with my gf after 2 years of relationship because her father force her to married someone else. Im pretty stressfull because of it, and the past 6 month Red Velvet basically all the thing that accompany me, because thats the common thing between me and my ex. I actually only listen to their music before breakup, but because i feel so lonely i started to watch all their content lol.

Its not the time consuming problem because I always do it after work, but the problem is I start become too attach to them, especially with wendy. You can laugh at it, but this week i keep dreaming about wendy its become weird to me, to dream about someone thats have 0 percent chance to be with me. I already have a problem finding a new love, and see wendy picture make me basically not even worry about to finding someone else. The dream is always good though lol so i wake up laughing at it, but worried at the same times

Lol thats basically my rant. I think i need to break at lease 1-2 week from listening Red Velvet. I'll try to listen to another music or doing something else before I become too delusional lol. See you later guys
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
im the same tbh. i recently moved to a different state and its been difficult to adjust to the new environment. red velvet is the only constant in my life that i think I'm getting too attached. i dont mind it tho cause rv will forever be a part of me. i watched their chicago concert a few weeks ago and felt so happy to see them in real life. :pandalove:
i hope you accomplish your goal fellow luvie. :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread