I think,,,I think I need a new marriage partner (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
EDIT: aight so @crybaby is gonna be my new wifue, but we already knew that would happen right-

I never thought this day would come, but it has :'C my bby Lighter is never active anymore and I need a new wifue or husband,,,I will forever love my wifue Lighter but I need someone new *cries* UGH IM STILL SAD I MISS LIGHTER- how to move on

Anyways, who can love me :nekosweat:

@crybaby since you'd get mad if I didn't tag you here :zoomeyes:
 
Last edited:

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
NOOOOOOOOOO
IM SAD TOO OK

We are still forever married, I just need a new ship partner ig ://///// USDFIFWJDSKJAKJFDKJFKD WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS we've been married for 7 months overall- I cry
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
IM SAD TOO OK

We are still forever married, I just need a new ship partner ig ://///// USDFIFWJDSKJAKJFDKJFKD WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS we've been married for 7 months overall- I cry
iss okay, we all hafta move on
hope you find your new partner izz, i’m cheering you on :nekolove:

:yolk: time to get a hoshi badge in honor of her
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread