- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
im just messing with you.......its her choice i cant choose for her lolUnderstood
im just messing with you.......its her choice i cant choose for her lolUnderstood
I thought she already chose.. my badim just messing with you.......its her choice i cant choose for her lol
^_^ lol no, well idek omg lmaoI thought she already chose.. my bad
I miss her too :CR.I.P @KwonSoonYoung, I miss her
just choose me lmaoUGHH YOU TWO ARE MAKING MY LIFE DIFFICULT @AtinySTAYMonbebe @wayvoutsold
I know @wayvoutsold better but like I love you both :'))))) and also @crybaby hasn't even showed up here yet IDK WHAT TO DO AGHHH
lmao i want to make it harder for you but i dont at the same time lolidk man IDK
Hmmmm you can try if you wantlmao i want to make it harder for you but i dont at the same time lol
you have to pick the person who stans Ateez and their bias is also Seonghwa....AKA MEHmmmm you can try if you want![]()
mmmmm NICE TRY LOLyou have to pick the person who stans Ateez and their bias is also Seonghwa....AKA ME
you know it helpedmmmmm NICE TRY LOL
but it did! I dont think that this @crybaby stans ateez do they?lol suuure
Maybe not, but she is my closest friend on here! This is such a difficult decision agghHHHHbut it did! I dont think that this @crybaby stans ateez do they?
Im offended.....am i not a close friends?Maybe not, but she is my closest friend on here! This is such a difficult decision agghHHHH
OMG YOU ARE!!! You are one of my closest friends on here, ily. I was just saying I know crybaby better hahaIm offended.....am i not a close friends?
No im mad. You just said that they were better. I.AM.MADOMG YOU ARE!!! You are one of my closest friends on here, ily. I was just saying I know crybaby better haha
OH CALM YOURSELF THAT ISNT WHAT I MEANTNo im mad. You just said that they were better. I.AM.MAD