I think I’m exceptionally talented (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I put my headphones down next to my stuffed animal porcupine. Today I went to go grab my headphones and somehow, the cord for my headphones got stuck inside the fur of the stuffed animal. There was a knot with a hole big enough just for the cord to fit through. I tried pushing it out on both sides, but the hole was way too small. Someone untangled some of the hair, and someone else managed to carefully cut the remainder blocking the cord in without ruining my headphones. I haven’t the slightest clue how that possibly could have happened, It just seems impossible. But it happened :jisoosmh:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
some people are just talented like that ig lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Weird but justified
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread