- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
SO basically it's almost midnight and I was trying to sleep like an hour ago. But now my mind is racing and my anxiety is peeking because everything feels wrong. My grandma isn't going to be here for Thanksgiving or any other holidays after this and that feels utterly wrong. I quit my full-time job because of the toxic environment and have been spending a lot on Christmas because I want this to be a great Christmas but I also am going back to College and I'm paying out of my own pocket. I went back to my old job very very part-time but now I'm getting nervous about that even because there were parts of it that could be so aggravating and that would trigger panic attacks and now I'm sitting in bed wide awake worried that I might've lost my boyfriend's cat carrier. Oh also my boyfriend might have COVID, my aunt's family might have COVID, and my Brother=in-law who is around my sister and nephew might have COVID.
I think my head is about to go shooting out of my ear and my heart out of my mouth. I can't sleep.
Also politics lately has been getting too me too much and making me extra anxious and wiggy and I don't know what I'm supposed to do because I obviously can't bother my therapist right now.
I think my head is about to go shooting out of my ear and my heart out of my mouth. I can't sleep.
Also politics lately has been getting too me too much and making me extra anxious and wiggy and I don't know what I'm supposed to do because I obviously can't bother my therapist right now.