I think i’m gonna make my space project about twice (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
my twin sister and I are working together and we both love TWICE, like they snatch our wigs!!!b
and we were having a “Salior Moon” Theme
we love anime




I was gonna write a newspaper article about each Salior Guardian going to each planet and shits butttt
THEN TWICE POPPED INTO MY HEAD
and i’m like they are the real life SALIOR MOON
EHHHHHHHHHHH

so boom twice are going to space​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Twice or anime
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread