18+ I think I'm just going to stick to liking girls only. (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't seem to get along with any guy from a dating app I'm using.
They're always after one thing and I'm sick of it.
I'm not your fucking plaything so stop asking me for nudes.
Even in person, I feel more comfortable around girls in general.
Idk. I've got trust issues with some dudes.
They lose their shit because I don't understand what it means when they type
"Hrth" and send it to me, expecting me to know what that means and then
claiming I'm making a big deal out of it.
I'll just sit calmly and wait for a prince charming to come along.
I'M DONE.
The only problem is that I still find men to be attractive.
Like, let's just be friends.

@CanadianMAPLE is my bromate and he's super chill.
We need more of le maple.
:pepecry1:
​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah, sometimes I regret that I'm only attracted to guys :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Tripple decker combo 3,000 love for you. Top that, Karen. >:)
Linda... I bought that recipe. I am your manager. *hair flip the Karen haircut*
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
But tbh. Girls are better for girls though. They can relate easier... Like:
"Babe. I need a tampon."
"Oh. There's one in my purse."
"'Kay, thanks."
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Linda... I bought that recipe. I am your manager. *hair flip the Karen haircut*
Well since you love me so much I'd like a raise.
Got kids to feed like my son Jungwoo and that boy
can eat and it doesn't even go to his ass.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Well since you love me so much I'd like a raise.
Got kids to feed like my son Jungwoo and that boy
can eat and it doesn't even go to his ass.
*cough*
My son's name is Jungwoo too! How old is yours? :>
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread