18+ I think I'm just going to stick to liking girls only. (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Aww, good for you bebe. uwu
I'm content with being single and drowning myself in a tub of ice cream.
You + Junhui = soon to be power couple
Well if you're content, that's all that matters. You'll find someone though, if you want to. If even my ugly annoying ass can find someone, you can too. :nekosweat:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
My problem is that I find a lot of men that are my type but they tend to be assholes like this, I find a lot of women that are not assholes and looking for committed relationships like me but they're never my type at all.

I think we're just surrounded by the wrong crowds. Most boys im around are all 'lads' and lads only know mostly other lads so they attract boys with the same 'get laid n leave' mindset because boys like this tend to kinda bond as friends by talking about how many women they slept with. Its very much the same thing on dating apps, they're used 95% for getting laid and that scares off the rest of the minority that actually did want to use it to find a gf/bf. It isnt impossible to find a guy who also wants a lasting relationship but from what i've seen so far i've found that they often sorta keep to themselves, away from the lad gangs bc they dont really mingle with them, but that means they're harder to find.
A real needle in a haystack. It's hella disappointing tho and it makes me sad. What is love? I wanna know, know, know, know, know, know.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Well if you're content, that's all that matters. You'll find someone though, if you want to. If even my ugly annoying ass can find someone, you can too. :nekosweat:
How dare you call my side hoe ugly!
You will too. Everyone will. Even if it takes 80 years.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
How dare you call my side hoe ugly!
You will too. Everyone will. Even if it takes 80 years.
I mean its truuue. I am not cute, idk how I have a gf.
But, you're right!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@CanadianMAPLE is my bromate and he's super chill.
We need more of le maple.
:pepecry1:
KS highkey raised my expectations of men tbh :wimwim: (in a good way)

I go to a girls school so I never really interacted with boys unless I went to special events or it was my family. Interacting with the opposite gender made me nervous and I had quite a few negative stereotypes too. I think that's the main reason I realised my attraction towards girls as well. Interacting with males on the foum really made me see how sweet they can be and its just my own prejudices getting in the way. Now I can be attracted to a male irl as well as talk to them without hyperventilating at least 3 times during the conversation :maheart:

I know that there are going to be lots of men who just want sex in the future But it feels great to know that there are going to be a lot who are caring and kind too.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
KS highkey raised my expectations of men tbh :wimwim: (in a good way)

I go to a girls school so I never really interacted with boys unless I went to special events or it was my family. Interacting with the opposite gender made me nervous and I had quite a few negative stereotypes too. I think that's the main reason I realised my attraction towards girls as well. Interacting with males on the foum really made me see how sweet they can be and its just my own prejudices getting in the way. Now I can be attracted to a male irl as well as talk to them without hyperventilating at least 3 times during the conversation :maheart:

I know that there are going to be lots of men who just want sex in the future But it feels great to know that there are going to be a lot who are caring and kind too.
You're a sweetie. uwu
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I can't relate sadly I'm the opposite.. I'm more comfortable with men probably because of my personality, I'm more Awkward with women and they never take me seriously when it comes to dating I've always been the experiment.. Never the one they want to date..
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't relate sadly I'm the opposite.. I'm more comfortable with men probably because of my personality, I'm more Awkward with women and they never take me seriously when it comes to dating I've always been the experiment.. Never the one they want to date..
I'm sorry to hear that. :(
It's hard to find people who will take you seriously.
You must be a very kind person.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I can't seem to get along with any guy from a dating app I'm using.
They're always after one thing and I'm sick of it.
I'm not your fucking plaything so stop asking me for nudes.
Even in person, I feel more comfortable around girls in general.
Idk. I've got trust issues with some dudes.
They lose their shit because I don't understand what it means when they type
"Hrth" and send it to me, expecting me to know what that means and then
claiming I'm making a big deal out of it.
I'll just sit calmly and wait for a prince charming to come along.
I'M DONE.
The only problem is that I still find men to be attractive.
Like, let's just be friends.

@CanadianMAPLE is my bromate and he's super chill.
We need more of le maple.
:pepecry1:
​
Hey there. :) I understand that. Guys can be weird like that.
Reason why I don't go on grinder anymore. :/
too many sleazy guys looking for a lay when I just want to talk to people.
I support whatever decision you make dear :)
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Hey there. :) I understand that. Guys can be weird like that.
Reason why I don't go on grinder anymore. :/
too many sleazy guys looking for a lay when I just want to talk to people.
I support whatever decision you make dear :)
My internet husbando right here, folks. uwu
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My problem is that I find a lot of men that are my type but they tend to be assholes like this, I find a lot of women that are not assholes and looking for committed relationships like me but they're never my type at all.

I think we're just surrounded by the wrong crowds. Most boys im around are all 'lads' and lads only know mostly other lads so they attract boys with the same 'get laid n leave' mindset because boys like this tend to kinda bond as friends by talking about how many women they slept with. Its very much the same thing on dating apps, they're used 95% for getting laid and that scares off the rest of the minority that actually did want to use it to find a gf/bf. It isnt impossible to find a guy who also wants a lasting relationship but from what i've seen so far i've found that they often sorta keep to themselves, away from the lad gangs bc they dont really mingle with them, but that means they're harder to find.
that‘s so true and it‘ pretty much how I feel about that.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly think it depends on the person.

I do feel like it‘s difficult to find someone for me cause all I do want in my speciL someone is that we are on the same wavelength and that we vibe wel together. nothing else. I don’t necessarily even got a type in my opinion.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I honestly think it depends on the person.

I do feel like it‘s difficult to find someone for me cause all I do want in my speciL someone is that we are on the same wavelength and that we vibe wel together. nothing else. I don’t necessarily even got a type in my opinion.
Marry me Jen! Let's explore K-pop together :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread