I think I'm really soft for Chanyeol? (1 Viewer)

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I didn't really pay much attention to Chanyeol if I'm honest, he just never seemed special. But I watched a recent stage of Tempo and he's just so cute, i can't explain it? Like yeah, he's not the best at dancing but he manages to make me chuckle. Plus his rap part in Tempo, it honestly had me gone,
. He's just so lovable, makes me want to go and hug him, he just brings so much happiness to me and i just don't feel that spark anymore with Suho. I think I was just obsessed with Suho's appearance more than who he is. It's so hard to stan him as he never says much or when he does, he makes those dad jokes and I can't help but cringe.

Chanyeol just oozes charisma and charm, there's some sort of weird calmness when I watch him, like i feel at peace because he's so goofy and silly? Makes me want to joke and MESS around with him. I think this can be felt when you watch him sing, I had those vibes from when I listened to him sing in 'Smile On My Face', his voice is so soft and sweet, i could fall asleep to him singing, that's how calming he is.
. I also kinda get annoyed, like yeah, Suho's voice is unique but it just gets autotuned so much and it hurts my head. I just don't think that his voice suits the EXO sound too much, which is why it gets autotuned, which is sad but i just can't enjoy his parts, so what's the point? All I like about him is the fact that he's attractive whereas I always pay attention to Chanyeol because he's so funny and weird.

I can finally understand why Chanyeol is so popular, he starts to get more attractive the longer you pay attention to him, and you just can't help but feel the need to be protective over him, like I just want to squish his cheeks :' )

Suho just doesn't compare in all honesty, in like anything.

Whilst you're here, you should support and check out his songs ^^ People like to clown on him, but his songs are actually quite good, whereas suho's are so boring and i always had to turn them off halfway , it will be worth your time i promise <3;







@Lovely_Cornchips please help me, have you got any useful videos that I can watch?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Someone sent me the link and I was furious for a moment LOL

But I have come to share videos!

If you want to protect him you should watch star show 360 because omfg I wanted to give that big ol' boy a hug and let him cry into my shoulder. I felt so bad for him but that might make you cry so that is up to you!

Also, you should listen to this because it gets me oof


Also here is some more greatness




There may be some repeat stuff but yeah


 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I never would've guessed it ,but wow you really look like you've fallen in love this time:pandahappy:

I wish you luck with your new boo as you should wish me luck with mine :sanapray:
Thanks! Just wait for my fever to kick in and behold the spam :llama_laugh:

You don't need luck with Hwall, that man will take care of you ^^
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Someone sent me the link and I was furious for a moment LOL

But I have come to share videos!

If you want to protect him you should watch star show 360 because omfg I wanted to give that big ol' boy a hug and let him cry into my shoulder. I felt so bad for him but that might make you cry so that is up to you!

Also, you should listen to this because it gets me oof


Also here is some more greatness




There may be some repeat stuff but yeah

lool, why were you furious for a second? :BREAD:

I'll watch them for my breaks in between revising now, and I don't think i'm ready to weep yet:yolk: But thank you for pulling through!!!
<3
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
lool, why were you furious for a second? :BREAD:

I'll watch them for my breaks in between revising now, and I don't think i'm ready to weep yet:yolk: But thank you for pulling through!!!
<3
You can watch him bawling at a concert too if you want. He also cried when someone he basically met got injured on Law of the Jungle....he's a sweetie.

I was like WHOS COMING FOR MY MANS LOL
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You can watch him bawling at a concert too if you want. He also cried when someone he basically met got injured on Law of the Jungle....he's a sweetie.

I was like WHOS COMING FOR MY MANS LOL
I'll protect Chanyeol with my whole being, even though i can't physically touch him oof.

I don't want the little baby to be crying though, im too soft for him, it'd break my hurt :maheart: lol NOBODY IS COMING FOR OUR MANS ANY TIME SOON IS ALL IM GONNA SAY
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'll protect Chanyeol with my whole being, even though i can't physically touch him oof.

I don't want the little baby to be crying though, im too soft for him, it'd break my hurt :maheart: lol NOBODY IS COMING FOR OUR MANS ANY TIME SOON IS ALL IM GONNA SAY
:zoomeyes:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes. chanyeol needs more love. He is just amazing.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
yes. chanyeol needs more love. He is just amazing.
To be honest, I wish people would stop clowning on him so much and let the man live. He's human just like any of us, so we he deserves at least respect lol :pepecry1:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
To be honest, I wish people would stop clowning on him so much and let the man live. He's human just like any of us, so we he deserves at least respect lol :pepecry1:
agree. It‘s quite sad how many people love to clown him. And true. Everyone deserves respect. Idols are no exception to that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread