I think I'm too emotional (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Fanfics that are almost guaranteed to make me cry are soulmate fics (cuz they always have that harrowing plot twist where they can't be together in the end or smth) and android fics (cuz the android robot thing always eventually breaks and is unfixable because the software wasn't powerful enough to handle the pOwER oF LoVe)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Fanfics that are almost guaranteed to make me cry are soulmate fics (cuz they always have that harrowing plot twist where they can't be together in the end or smth) and android fics (cuz the android robot thing always eventually breaks and is unfixable because the software wasn't powerful enough to handle the pOwER oF LoVe)
Those are so SAD wtf! And hanahaki...like, some of them are happy endings but the ones that have a sad/bittersweet...catch me in the bathroom crying at 3 am in the morning y'all lmaoooo
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I avoid those :wimwim:
oh man :wimwim: you're missing out...if you ever need a good hanahaki, check out Take A Chance by crystaljins. absolutely bomb. I didn't cry, but it was an emOTional ride :joshmeh: :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and NASA

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I knowww! kdramas >>>>>> any other drama

ps love your sig
I did took a break from watching K-drama because I didn't have much time.

also thnx
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I did took a break from watching K-drama because I didn't have much time.

also thnx
I feel that to death lmao. I was rewatching dramas but my time was eaten up,,,I never noticed how many episodes I was in until ages later lmao
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel that to death lmao. I was rewatching dramas but my time was eaten up,,,I never noticed how many episodes I was in until ages later lmao

And it like 3 am in the morning and you tell yourself just 1 more episode.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread