I think Jiu has finally met her match... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Chae and JiU would be so cute. Chae also lowkey fits JiU. She is super funny, adorable and quite witty.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Chae and JiU would be so cute. Chae also lowkey fits JiU. She is super funny, adorable and quite witty.
Chae and JiU would be so cute. Chae also lowkey fits JiU. She is super funny, adorable and quite witty.
I can imagine JiU and Chaeyoung going to each other's buildings and locking the doors of their dorm. :pepelgbt: :pikadab::haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can imagine JiU and Chaeyoung going to each other's buildings and locking the doors of their dorm. :pepelgbt: :pikadab::haylul:
I can imagine that too lol.
do you know anything about fromis and Chae?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can imagine that too lol.
do you know anything about fromis and Chae?
This is fanfiction material lmao
I actually don't, all I know is Gyuri lol but what I do know is that I am more into them now from the BG/GG Team tournament.
I want to casually get into them slowly.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is fanfiction material lmao
I actually don't, all I know is Gyuri lol but what I do know is that I am more into them now from the BG/GG Team tournament.
I want to casually get into them slowly.



and my two favorite bsides:



my favorite cover:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will watch these soon when I have a bit more time ^-^ Thank you!
I know you will :sanapray: just wanted to leave you a little bit of things. me and @perhapz wouldbe the best people to help you out with fromis anyway
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread