i think my computer hates me (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2023
Messages
4,830
Reactions Received
4,081
Location
southeast asia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,594
Fandom
moa & stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i was in a call for bio and everything was working until the teacher asked for questions and i unmuted my mic to ask my question but in the middle my entire screen froze and i tried whacking the screen to fix it but nothing worked so im guessing the entire class of 30 people heard me half ask my question before disappearing kill me now
 
  • Sad
Reactions: QuallitlliQualio

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
oh well, everythings doomed now :runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
doomed is the way we used to do things
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,451
Reactions Received
39,077
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,725
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Because I thought I was a clever student I thought I could outsmart the system and bound push to talk in zoom to one key and to a different key in Star Citizen so I could play during class. I logged into the game and everyone had just died so they were naked and putting on armor. I hit push to talk and said, "You all get naked just for me?" Not realizing both the game and zoom would respond no matter which button I hit. The professor calmly said "no nudity during class but if you partake please turn your camera off." So it could be worse. :irenecrazy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread