I think my fear of reading was irrational (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I bought all of the Dragon Age Novels recently, 5 at that with around 400 pages each, I just started the first one today while having nothing to do at work, and altho I only am around 60 pages so far I really want to continue reading because the story seems interesting enough to keep me making up stuff in my head what's gonna happen next.

I suppose the books I've read before just weren't good at keeping my interest up high.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YES YES YES. Forget the awful books we had to read at school. There are so many fun and interesting books that are so much more worthy.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
All about finding something that can keep your interest in most things which could be hard if you're picky in that area but don't know it yet
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread