I think my legs hate me (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've been doing a 50-minute kpop random dance since the 8th of May for kicks, and my legs may actually give out lmao I hate dancing to freaking Lullaby wtf. The Mark part rap thing verse I'm literally supposed to drop into a squat and immediately get back up. Bold of you to assume my thighs are that strong Got7 :nekopout: I'm no Jackson, you know. I didn't eat that much rice. Fiesta is a little easier, but it's still kinda fast-paced. The easiest ones are Dun Dun and Kill This Love, but I still look like an idiot. Also, I was dancing to Dr. BeBe and I kicked myself in the shin lmaooooooo

someone save me i'm not athletic why do I do this

on the plus side I now know most of Dreamcatcher's Scream and Everglow's DunDun mom are you proud of me
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Never tried it. But the dance routines do look mega tough though.
I just hum here and there.

I've never danced before. Sort of goes hand and hand with me not socialising much lol
Maybe it's just because your body isn't used to it, just like any sort off regular exercise regiment?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Never tried it. But the dance routines do look mega tough though.
I just hum here and there.

I've never danced before. Sort of goes hand and hand with me not socialising much lol
Maybe it's just because your body isn't used to it, just like any sort off regular exercise regiment?
They are tough lol. Who gave BTS the right to break my legs? I like to hum along as well.

Haha I dance casually, but I've only spent max 30 minutes at a time on it, never almost an hour. I suppose increasing the time and removing me being allowed to skip dances did affect me haha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They are tough lol. Who gave BTS the right to break my legs? I like to hum along as well.

Haha I dance casually, but I've only spent max 30 minutes at a time on it, never almost an hour. I suppose increasing the time and removing me being allowed to skip dances did affect me haha.
Damn that sucks and light time intervals is good, then you can work your way into longer ones as you progress.
I should dance, but I only like watching and not actually doing lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Damn that sucks and light time intervals is good, then you can work your way into longer ones as you progress.
I should dance, but I only like watching and not actually doing lol.
A good idea :sanapray:
Haha I prefer watching too, but I do like to learn the dances.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh honey..... please strech properly.

Also if you want a good dance cardio work out you can eaisly make a playlist of KCARDIO's videos and follow them. It's a fun way to get active with kpop.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I once banged my head on the side of my bed while trying to do a Seventeen choreo... Dancing’s dangerous :lisalaugh:
Ice it :jisoosmh: be careful!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oh honey..... please strech properly.

Also if you want a good dance cardio work out you can eaisly make a playlist of KCARDIO's videos and follow them. It's a fun way to get active with kpop.
I will make sure to do that today :sanapray: My thighs will commit mutiny if I don't.

I'll check them out! :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread