SKEHGDDV THIS GETS WORSE. WHY CANT PARENTS UNDERSTAND ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT DOORS ARE CLOSED FOR A REASON
and by that I mean, I caught my dad watching lesbian porn once...LOL that's always embarrassing. What's worse is when YOU walk in your PARENTS!
I go with the flow but I cant wankThis is why we wank at night,dear SaviorTXT.
Do I sound old? Someone told me I sound like a thirteen yr old boy and I think its believableI went through the old thread and found out ur younger than me
Weird![]()
This is why we wank at night,dear SaviorTXT.
You sound like your both in your early 20s and a 14-year oldDo I sound old? Someone told me I sound like a thirteen yr old boy and I think its believable
Agreed but my mom made sure that my door couldn't lockYou really need to install some locks, tripwires, alarms and cameras in front of your room![]()