- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
Because he has been wanting to get me into Honors orchestra(its a higher placement orchestra that plays harder music) for a while. And I sent him an email saying that i wasnt ready. Because i have until this weekend to learn 3 more pieces of music, which isnt enough time for me. And i'm starting to get stressed out about it. I'm also starting to get anxiety from it. The thought of playing with some people i dont know gives me anxiety. And having to perform on stage isnt making it any better because i have stage fright. And because of this, i told him i dont think i could do it anymore. i'm not mentally and musically ready.
I just hope that he doesnt get mad at me tomorrow during class. So now i'm up at 11:23 pm when i have school tomorrow worrying about it.
Tags:
@MinSquishy
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@TwentyOneIzz
@Natsuka_Ojousama
I just hope that he doesnt get mad at me tomorrow during class. So now i'm up at 11:23 pm when i have school tomorrow worrying about it.
Tags:
@MinSquishy
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@TwentyOneIzz
@Natsuka_Ojousama